I have contributed guest posts on blogs, had my articles reprinted on several websites and done freelance work. Here are just a few examples:
I have contributed to the The Holidaze website
Flight Network- 5 Adventures Everyone Should Have On Their Bucket List
Parachute Blog by Mapquest –
America in WW2 Magazine – Oct/Nov 2016 issue
Rappler – Why The Philippines Suits Me
Modern Military Man – Military Travel Benefits and Perks
Contributed 28 articles to Escape Here two of which are:
My interview on Curious Around the World with Andrea
Blog Talk Radio with Rick Tocquigny
My Interview on The Holidaze Blog
Brands worked with
Himalayan Travel Mart / PATA (Pacific Asian Travel Association)
Georgetown Texas CVB
North Louisiana CVB
Nachitoches Louisiana CVB
The Traveling Fool offers travel tips, trip reports, reviews and photography of locations throughout the world.
The Traveling Fool offers a number of advertising packages and an advertising package can be tailored to your needs.
I will consider all of the following
- Blog/press trips focusing on subjects of interest to travelers, both domestic and international.
- Hosted stays. I will provide unbiased reviews of hotels and other accommodations, with mutual agreement to publish the results.
- Reviews of restaurants, cafes, markets, fairs and festivals.
- Product reviews including travel gear and travel related services.
- Sponsorship. You can sponsor a trip, or portion thereof.
- During any trip you will gain exposure through Twitter, Facebook and short blog posts .
- After any trip a detailed blog post with photos will be published and featured on the website.
All compensated activity is fully disclosed to readers on the website.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Feel free to contact me for more information.